ESO activities are not only educational but they are also a great way to build relationships and meet new people, many of our past participants are eager to share their experience with others and there is no better way to help promote our activities than by word of mouth.
For the last few years we have had a fantastic group of ESO Ambassadors, mainly based in the Eastern Europe and Eurasia region who have helped promote ESO's activites in their respective countries. They have also become a great group of friends, collaborating with each other and reaching out for help when needed, we thank them immensley for the time, support and help they have given us during a period which hasn't always been easy.
We now feel that it is time to open the opportunity of becoming an ESO Ambassador to others who may be interested and extend it to other geographical areas, so we are launching a new Call for Ambassadors for 2023.
- Would you like to become an ESO Ambassador?
- Are you involved in national oncology groups/communitites in your country?
- Are you active on social media?
- And, most importantly, have you taken part in an ESO activity?
We are looking to recruit enthusiastic people to be the face of ESO in their country. Joining us as an official ESO Ambassador means helping us promote our activities and events in your country, sharing your experiences with others and offering support to anyone who may need help with their ESO applications.
As an official ESO Ambassador you’ll receive:
- Free ESCO enrolment for 2023 (includes all ESCO benefits & subscription to ScienceDirect)
- 30 ESCO credits
(see www.esco.org for details)
Your application to become an ESO Ambassador should include:
- An updated CV
- A motivation letter that includes which ESO activities you have participated in, details on national oncology groups/communities you belong to, your social media accounts and how you think you can help ESO.
- A headshot photo (jpeg) which will be published on the Ambassadors page if selected.
Your commitment to the role should be for 2 years (renewable).