The tuition fee of EUR 5.400 includes:
- Access to seminars, modules, materials and exams as foreseen by the Programme
- The administrative fee for the enrolment at Ulm University (EUR 102 per semester according to the Statutes on Tuition Fees LHGebG of 19/11/2009)
- Accommodation, lunches and coffee breaks during the seminars.
The fee does not include:
The fee is payable in two deposits of EUR 2.700. The first deposit is payable by 13 January 2017 and the second is payable by 31 March 2017.
Cancellation should be submitted in writing and refund of second payment of EUR 2.700 will be processed when cancellation is notified by 14 April 2017.
- Participants‘ application to be submitted to ESO by 16 September 2016
- ESO to screen for completeness of applications by 30 September 2016
- Assessment by delegated Programme Chair and supply to Ulm University by 17 November 2016
- Notification of admission to applicant by 2 December 2016
- Participants‘ settlement first deposit on admission fees by participants by 13 January 2017
- Platform account activated by 2 February 2017
- Participants‘ settlement second deposit on admission fees by participants by 31 March 2017
Thanks to an unrestricted educational grant received from Gilead, eight full and partial scholarships were awarded.