The tuition fee is EUR 5.400. A discounted fee of EUR 3.000 is implemented and made available to participants from low, lower middle and upper middle-income economies as defined by The World Bank.
The tuition fee includes:
- Access to seminars, modules, materials and exams as foreseen by the Programme
- The administrative fee for the enrolment at Ulm University (EUR 102 per semester according to the Statutes on Tuition Fees LHGebG of 19/11/2009)
- Accommodation, lunches and coffee breaks during the seminars.
The fee does not include:
The fee is payable in two deposits of EUR 2.700 / EUR 1.500. The first deposit is payable by 11 January 2019 and the second is payable by 31 May 2019.
Cancellation should be submitted in writing and refund of second payment of EUR 2.700 / EUR 1.500 will be processed when cancellation is notified by 22 March 2019.
- Participants‘ application to be submitted to ESO by 14 September 2018
- ESO to screen for completeness of applications by 28 September 2018
- Assessment by delegated Programme Chair and supply to Ulm University by 16 November 2018
- Notification of admission to applicant by 7 December 2018
- Participants‘ settlement first deposit on admission fees by participants by 11 January 2019
- Platform account activated by 7 February 2019
- Participants‘ settlement second deposit on admission fees by participants by 31 May 2019
THE ONLINE APPLICATION WILL OPEN IN MAY 2018