Online educational resources: e-ESO sessions
Department coordinator: M. Siano, CH
The European School of Oncology in co-operation with Nature Reviews in Clinical Oncology and Critical Reviews in Oncology/Hematology holds a series of distance learning programmes on the Internet, called “e-sessions”.
e-sessions are weekly free educational sessions held on Thursdays, from 18:15 to 19:00 CET without commercial sponsorship and are CME accredited.
e-sessions can be categorized by type:
- highlight sessions (from major international oncology events)
- pathway sessions (series of sessions on a specific topic)
- debate sessions (discussions on controversial topics)
- grandround sessions (hot topics)
- oncoreview sessions (balanced and comprehensive overviews)
- clinical case sessions (discussions of cases among experts)
- sponsored sessions (selected and highlighted sessions held in collaboration with our SPCC sponsors).
The live e-ESO sessions allow the highest level of interaction between the participant, the expert and the discussant, whilst further participants can join the recorded sessions which remain available on the e-ESO website for further viewing and CME accreditation.
Participats can ask questions to our experts BEFORE, DURING and AFTER the live sessions! Live, free and just a click away!
- your appointment with education
- do not miss live interaction with Expert and Discussant
- connect live on Thursday at 18:15 CET
- in collaboration with Nature Reviews Clinical Oncology and Clinical Reviews in Oncology/Hematology
- without commercial sponsorship
- at any time, to any pastrecorded session available on the site
- CME credits
- Mastermind Participant quiz
Join live and interact!
to 19:00 hrs
|12:15 pm||Boston, New York|
|13:15||Buenos Aires, Sao Paulo|
||London, Dublin, Lisbon|
||Brussels, Paris, Milan, Madrid, Prag, Warsaw, Johannesburg|
||Athens, Tel Aviv, Cairo|
An e-ESO app has been released for iPhones, iPads and Android devices
The app will allow you to attend the recorded sessions on your smart phone or tablet
and can be downloaded from the Apple store and the Android Market.
Further information available at: www.e-eso.net.
Follow us on Twitter and Facebook: #e_ESO