CALL FOR ESO AMBASSADOR
ESO is looking for enthusiastic supporters to help promote future ESO activities in the Eastern Europe and Baltic region
• Are you an ex ESO student from this region?
• Are you committed to ESO’s mission of providing independent, evidence based, patient-oriented medical education to oncology health professionals?
• Do you have means to communicate easily with your national oncology community?
Then maybe this role could interest you!!!
We are looking for someone to be ESO’s focal point in his or her country; to promote ESO’s events, deadlines and let oncologists know about your own personal experience when you took part in an ESO activity. You need to be in touch with local oncology professional groups and communities, active on social media and willing to offer advice if someone needs help with their own ESO application.
If you think you have what we are looking for please send the following to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org by April 1st 2020.
• Updated CV
• Motivation letter including which ESO activities you have participated in, how you think you can help ESO and your plans for your career.
Your commitment to the role should be for 1 year (renewable).
In return, ESO can offer you the following:
• Free online subscription to CROH
• 30 ESCO credits (see www.esco.org for details)
• Free ESCO enrolment for 2020/21 (ESCO will open in July 2020 and free enrolment would be until December 2021)