Chairs: A. Cervantes, ES - N. Pavlidis, GR - R.A. Stahel, CH
Scientific Co-ordinators: M. Aapro, CH - F. Cardoso, PT
The Masterclass is the most structured ESO educational activity whose format has been established and presented in Europe for over a decade. The success of the teaching method has been confirmed by the events held also in other parts of the world as well as by the three editions held in Latin America. It is with pleasure and gratefulness for the consideration of the local community, that ESO announces the fifth edition to be held in the region in 2019.
The Masterclass offers plenary lectures discussing current issues and controversies as well as critically reviewing significant therapeutic developments. State-of-the-art data recognized by ESMO and other evidence-based guidelines will be cited. Participants will deliver case presentations within tumour boards and small groups and discuss them with the chairs and the faculty.
As for all Masterclasses, the number of participants will be limited and admission will be by competitive application only.
Admitted participants will be granted free registration and half-board accommodation for the duration of the Masterclass.
• Improve medical oncologists’ skills
• Practicing case discussion
• Deep focus on breast, gastro-intestinal, genitourinary, gynaecological, head and
neck and lung cancers
• Compact update on further topics of interest
• Breast cancer
• Gastro-intestinal cancers
• Genito-urinary cancers
• Gynaecological cancers
• Head and neck cancer
• Lung cancer
Clinical Oncology is an
ESO-ESMO joint event
|Under the auspices of
European School of Oncology
Piazza Indipendeza 2, 6500 Bellinzona, Switzerland
Luis Carvalho, Ph: +41 91 820 09 58, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Age between 30 and 40 years
• At least 3 years’ experience in medical oncology (or clinical oncology)
• Involvement in scientific activities (desirable)
• Intermediate level of English language
• Practicing in Latin America
• By application only: 7 January 2019
• The online application system will open soon