Next ESO Recommended events
- INTERNATIONAL DIPLOMA IN MOLECULAR BIOLOGY APPLIED TO CLINICAL ONCOLOGY
29 May - 18 December 2021 (In class sessions in Lima, Peru) and on-line sessions (educational platform program) and zoom interactive sessions
- IBUS 2021, MULTIMODALITY BREAT IMAGING AND IMAGE-GUIDED
3-5 June 2021 Athens, Greece
- 32nd VIRTUAL PEZCOLLER SYMPOSIUM - AGING AND CANCER
21-22 June 2021 (Virtual)
- 9TH INTERAMERICAN ONCOLOGY CONFERENCE - "CURRENT STATUS AND FUTURE OF ANTICANCER THERAPIES"
July 9-10, 2021 (Virtual)
- BEST OF BCY5 CHINA
24-25 July 2021, Guangzhou, China
Website: available soon
- 8th IMMUNOTHERAPY OF CANCER CONFERENCE (ITOC8)
8-9 October 2021, Virtual Conference
- ADVANCED BREAST CANCER - SIXTH INTERNATIONAL CONSENSUS CONFERENCE (ABC6)
4-6 November 2021, Virtual Conference
- Medical School University of Cyprus, Master’s Programme
POSTGRADUATE PROGRAMME (MSc) - Precision Medicine in Clinical Practice
Applications are now open! Apply HERE.
- EUROPEAN MASTER'S DEGREE IN
SURGICAL ONCOLOGY, RECONSTRUCTIVE AND AESTHETIC BREAST SURGERY (MRBS)
Applications for 2019-2021 are now open! Apply HERE
The European School of Oncology has reserved in the 2019 budget the sum of 8.000 euro to (partially) finance one or more students for your 2019 European Master Degree in Surgical Oncology, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Breast Surgery (MRBS). The candidate must have an excellent CV and a previous successful participation in one of the ESO initiatives, including ESO Masterclasses, Clinical Training Center Fellowships, Certificate of Competence in Breast Cancer. A motivation letter from the candidate and a recommendation letter from her/his Department Coordinator is needed. The candidate(s) for the fellowship will be selected on a competitive basis with the approval of the ESO Scientific Director and a delegate from the Educational Coordinators of the MRBS.
Each successful candidate(s) will have to write a report of her/his experience within the end of 2019.