COURSES AND SEMINARS
Description and aims of the course
This comprehensive course will provide a three-day, residential, clinically orientated, multidisciplinary educational programme for dedicated physicians wishing to improve their skills in the management of cancer patients.
The Course will expose participants to a full spectrum of issues in surgical, medical and radiation oncology in breast, colorectal, uterus / ovary and lung cancer.
This course is dedicated to:
- clinicians who are specifically and almost exclusively dedicated to surgical oncology, medical oncology or radiation oncology
- residents in training (final year of residency) and specialists in above-mentioned fields
(Priority will be given to applicants from Serbia and Montenegro, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Slovenia, FYR Macedonia, Albania, Greece, Turkey, Bulgaria and Romania.)
Teaching format and working schedule
The "Advances in Clinical Oncology" offers plenary lectures, case discussions, discussion on controversies and problems in oncology, debates and dedicated time for informal conversations with the faculty.
Hotel Kraljicina Plaza, Milocer 85310
Republic of Montenegro, Sebia and Montenegro
Tel: +381 86 568636; Fax: +381 86 553394
Dr. Vladimir Todorovic
Head of Oncology Clinic
Clinical Center of Montenegro
Podgorica 81000, Republic of Montenegro
Serbia and Montenegro
Tel: +381 81 245 075, Fax: +381 81 245 075
European School of Oncology
Viale Beatrice D'Este, 37
20122 Milan, Italy
Tel: +39 02 85464523; Fax: +39 02 85464545
A certificate of attendance will be distibuted at the end of the course.
The official language of the course is English and no simultaneous tralslation will be provided. Therefore, fluency in English is necessary for admission.
The organisers bear no responsabilities for untoward events in conncection with, before, during adn after the course. Participants are strongly advised to take their own personal and travel insurance coverage.
How to reach Milocer
1. Republic of Montenegro is serviced by two airports:
- If arriving via TIVAT AIRPORT (Republic of Montenegro, Serbia and Montenegro), the distance to the Hotel Kraljicina Plaza (venue of the course) is about 30 Km.
- If arriving via PODGORICA AIRPORT (Republic of Montenegro, Serbia and Montenegro), the distance to the Venue of the course is about 50 Km.
2. If arriving via BELGRADE AIRPORT (Republic of Serbia, Serbia and Montenegro), there are direct flights to PODGORICA AIRPORT and TIVAT AIRPORT every day, several times per day (45 min.)
3. If flying via the international airport in DUBROVNIK (CROATIA), the distance ro the venue of the course is about 60 Km. The Montenegro border is only 15 Km from the Dubrovnik airport, and then about 45 Km to Hotel Kraljicina Plaza.
4. If arriving by car, there is only one main road along the Montenegro coast (auto magistrala), and two access roads to MIlocer (one from north and one from south). The two access roads meet each other about half kilometre before the Kraljicina Plaza hotel. If asking for directions, everybody in Montenegro knows about this hotel.