COURSES AND SEMINARS
Chairs: R. Valdagni, IT - M. Watson, UK
The aim of the Symposium is to bring together leading experts in oncology, psycho-oncology and nursing to share and discuss with the audience the implementation of the new European Prostate Cancer Unit (PCU) guidelines and target for future multidisciplinary care.
The Symposium will be held during the Joint Irish Cancer Society (ICS) and International Psycho-Oncology Society (IPOS) World Congress, Dublin, Ireland 17 -21 October 2016.
The Symposium provides an opportunity:
• to disseminate the new European PCU guidelines
• to promote comprehensive gold standard care for prostate cancer patients within disease-focused centers
• to facilitate multidisciplinary discussion and synergy among health professionals in support of the development of PCUs in European countries.
• Update on prostate cancer treatments
• Psychosocial care of prostate cancer patients
• Supportive care of prostate cancer patients
• Multidisciplinary management of prostate cancer patients
• European PCU guidelines
|Held during the Joint Irish Cancer Society (ICS)
and International Psycho-Oncology Society (IPOS)
Dublin, Ireland 17 -21 October 2016